DailyStocks is the place where you come to do the following things:
1. Use the stock search engine where you enter a stock symbol, and you get a resulting page of stock ticker indexed links so that you do not have to type the stock symbol each time.
2. Find interesting stories about stocks with insider buying.
3. Get a comparison review of the different online brokers.
4. Get free deep stock technical analysis of a stock.
5. Educate yourself about the stock market.
6. Use the daytrading portal where they can glue their eyes to the screen all day and watch the updates.
DailyStocks.com has been around since 1997 and over 100,000 customers read the monthly newsletter that features stocks with heavy insider buying or accumulation by mutual funds.
DailyStocks.com started out as a stock search engine, where you can enter a stock symbol, and get a page of results that are indexed to the stock ticker symbol, thereby saving you time from entering the stock symbol again and again as you visit other web sites.
Since then, it has evolved into an education site and a content site. The founder of DailyStocks tried several stockpicking methods and discovered many methods that worked. However, he is focusing on the one strategy that seems to be easiest to follow and adhere to – following stocks with heavy insider buying.
Today, DailyStocks features daily a story on a stock with insider buying. Every month, DailyStocks compiles a summary of the stocks featured and delivers it in a monthly newsletter format. Sign up for the free monthly newsletter at http://www.dailystocks.com/ .